Rough Tyre Shred
The tyres are shred to 50mm particles which can then be utilised in many ways including:
- Rubberized concrete for roads – roads with rubber crack 90% less than roads made with normal concrete. Typically lasting 60 – 90 years
- Alternative fuel to coal and oil – cement companies can burn rubber as part of the cement-making process or for boiler fuels. Much cleaner burning than oil and coal
- Projects within the civil engineering and construction industry
- Shoes, bags, belts, furniture, flooring
- Asphalt laying – roads, playgrounds, athletic fields and tracks
All our Rough Tyre Shred is stored in ton bags ready for transportation.
Reclaimed tyre wire is of a very high quality and conforms to recognised industry standards. The tyre wire is stored in ton bags ready for transportation.
Complying with current legislation and minimises the impact on the environment, all our waste tyres are shredded.
Our tyre collection service provides a reliable, efficient and affordable solution accompanied by a Waste Transfer Note.
Since 2006 it has been illegal to dispose of tyres at landfill sites. A1 Recycling and Waste Management Ltd are proud to say that 100% of our waste tyres are responsibly recycled, leading to a cleaner environment.
Being composed of a mix of steel, rubber, textiles, oils and other trace chemicals, tyres are notoriously difficult to recycle. Some tyres contain oil and other contaminants from heavy road use which must also be disposed of. Our tyres are granulated to ensure that the various materials within the individual tyre can be retrieved.
To get more information on the services we provide or to get a quote, fill out our contact form.
Get in touch with us today to discuss how we can help you.